Retroceder   TwistedAndes > 4WD > Paseos, Raids, Competencias y Eventos 4x4.

Paseos, Raids, Competencias y Eventos 4x4. espacio para publicar paseos, raids, competencias y eventos 4x4.

Respuesta

Herramientas
Antiguo 13-05-2007, 00:01:22   #311
OB1
Top 1000

Contactar con OB1 a través de MSN
Predeterminado Re: Twisted Andes quiebra el Record Mundial de Altura

Gonzalo,

Esta reacción absurda y patética, evidentemente preparada no por el alemán sino por el tremendo equipo comunicacional que lo respalda, no hace más que engrandecer tu logro.

En nombre de todos, te doy las gracias por ser un inspirador del verdadero espíritu del 4x4.

Con todo mi respeto y admiración,
OB1
OB1 está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 13-05-2007, 00:13:32   #312
OB1
Top 1000

Contactar con OB1 a través de MSN

Las cosas son lo que son, y no lo que la gente quiere que sean.

El logro que hace un héroe verdadero está en su esfuerzo y su éxito, y sobre todo en su conciencia. Son muchos los pseudo héroes construidos por maquinarias de marketing cuya mayor proeza es sobrevivir a la conciencia de su falsedad.

Digan lo que digan, puedes dormir tranquilo, y contar a los cuatro vientos el legítimo orgullo de haber vencido a una infraestructura gigantesca con un corazón gigante.

Al fin y al cabo, éso es lo que importa.

Saludos,
OB1
OB1 está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 13-05-2007, 00:27:04   #313
JPVM
Top 5000

Cerito (zero score) , eso es no saber perder y agarrarse de detalles instrascedentes para desvirtuar el exito, debe ser mucha la verguenza y las explicaciones que los sponsors les están pidiendo ...

Coopero a tu defensa con la traduccián al inglés tu carta , para que la entiendan con mas claridad en todos los confines :

GONZALO BRAVO's reply :

I’d like to clear out that the statement Mr Jeschke makes about our Expedition having made bad intended comments of any type, that those were never made by me nor any of my expedition’s members. Those comments were extracted from other people’s postings in various discussion boards all over the world, and I find this very low to make us responsible or authors of them. I’d like to see a line of writing of my sayings or any of my expedition member’s ones , making a bad statement or bad mouthing any issue about the first paragraph. We have kept a lot of respect towards you and your people since the beginning.

I also see you are finishing your declaration closing the issue, but I will point out that the purpose of this is only for protecting the investment of your sponsors behind your expedition and also that all your statements are absolutely false. It is not the first time I hear a false statement coming from your expedition, I’d like to rescue this for example “We came to the edge of the crater, nobody else will ever beat this record”, which is obviously false.

The issue of the Street Sign left by your expedition there has been clarified many times by me, and I see you keep insisting on this only with the purpose of diminishing and disrespecting my expedition. Since the date this picture showing your Sign was published (04-25-2007, 10:39 PM, http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/show...t=575413&page=2) , we mentioned that this Sign was already broken and all its plastic debris were scattered all over this beautiful environment. Even now we keep hearing from local mountaineers claims for the fact of seeing plastic remainings of this Sign all over the place (those plastic remains will never degrade), asides of a 1.5mt high reflecting pole that was left there and not to mention 8 independent deep vehicle marks all over the place. So please don’t come here talking about negative impact on the environment by us.

The vehicle tire marks left by my expedition are the only marks left behind, and it’s the same single path used by 8 previous expeditions, including the VW team. We are very sorry to hear your comments about that we were waiting for you to finish your expedition to make 30 more metres, since our expedition plan was informed to you already in July 2006 and was made in 3 tries, being the first one 3 months earlier than your own expedition ! Our expedition couldn’t finish before yours, because of the opposition of the volcano’s administration since they closed in between, a pricy contract with you Matthias.

So Matthias, my question is , was I the one waiting to make a couple more meters , or was you the one planning this since 2006 when I told you I would try to beat your first record of 2005 ?

There is no doubt about it that this is a completely different scenario than in 2005, since the investment in that year was considerably lower than is was this year, and also the pressure on your expedition this year by your sponsors about using the invested resources must have been huge. But this is the point when honorability comes into play, about you not trying to use your last efforts to diminish the goal archived by a transparent and correct expedition led by me.

Talking about the GWR registry, you are making another mistake, and I think I know the source of this information, since after your call , we received no single support from the volcano’s administration, no matter this, we could still obtain all the required government certificates which are all now in GWR’s hands along with all documentation requested by them to this expedition.

We have encountered many difficulties to register this new record, mostly with the people that the Jeschke expedition hires every year, but there is still straight people in this country that has supported us.

To finish this, I must say that it is very low class in not recognizing a real record, any person up there could have certified that we were successful in archiving it, and I hope that Mr. Jeschke’s influences with the GWR (after receiving every time pre paid ₤300, for a previous revision of the data) do not affect negatively our registry, that has followed all requested procedures asked by the GWR organization.
JPVM está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 13-05-2007, 01:25:18   #314
pato castro
Top 5000

Pobre y triste won, puchas que le dolió la humillación a la que lo sometiste Gonzalo!
todos sabemos que suzuki owns any Jeep, pero no tenías que batir un record para eso, le mandaste el ego al piso
pato castro está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 13-05-2007, 13:52:41   #315
Toyotero Calama
Top 1000

Contactar con Toyotero Calama a través de MSN

smplemente quien llego mas arriba jajajjjajjaa grande gonzalo

la desesperacion que tienen es evidente una pena por ellos

saludos
Toyotero Calama está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 13-05-2007, 14:47:13   #316
Gonzalo Bravo
Zookaholic
Top 5000

Esta es la respuesta en ingles:

Answer to Mr Jeschke’s letter dated May 11th 2007

Wow; I am really Impress how far can a company goes on this.

To start, let me clarify that this expedition is not called “Suzuki Expedition”, that is just the brand of my rig, and there in no any Suzuki sponsorship on this, is just a modest expedition headed by me, Gonzalo Bravo.

I would like to clarify that Mr Jeschke comments that supposed to come from my people (4 people) never came form us, and he is using the comments that many people wrote on the different web sites forums where this matter is published. Just like to see one simple line where one of us is saying something about them or insulting someone. I am the first person that has been insulted.

I am seeing that they finished trying to close this issue, like saying the last words, well I will not stay quite with this kind of lies from this people, as a last effort to protect what they sells to his customers. This is not the first time that I hear this kind of comments from Mr Jeschke, last time was “we got the border of the crater” “… I reached the highest point, possible for vehicles to drive up and ever to reach”, false, just to extend his business one year more.

I have been clarifying the sign issue in all places, and they insist to take advantage of this, where we clearly state when published such picture (on 04-25-2007, 10:39hrs at http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...=575413&page=2) that such lower section was laying on the ground in the middle of the volcano, and the bigger plastic sections must to be dirtying this area on this moment. This fact generated a lot of claims from hiking people that usually climb this volcano, and with reasons to think it, because besides this non biodegradable piece of plastics, they left a 1,5m height reflecting pole in the middle of the highest volcano in the world. So please, don’t tell ME about ecologist just based on the fact that the people that you yearly rent, denied to give me the letter “to go off road” after your phone call. Letter that we finally got last week from our government.

Regarding the path we use, you well know that is the ONLY path that exist, and the same path that used 8 expeditions before you, so please, don’t abuse the lack of information that a person who reads this can have.

We were waiting you to make 30m more? Please tell all the people, include your sponsors, that I personally informed you about my expedition at mid 2006, and made a first attempt on Jan 01st 2007, and could not make the second because the volcano concession denied the access to me because “all was rented by Matthias for big money”, and have to wait till you left. Then the car failed on the second attempt and could get the needed money to return for a 3rd attempt from friends and family two weeks later. So, who started with this?

Regarding the GWR, you are wrong again, and you are definitely repeating what your rented people is telling you, because we have the needed documents duly signed by who concern and are actually on the GWR hands. So let me tell you that your calling made to press was not so effective, there is still straight forward people down here.

Why you are so interested on Guinness registration? Is what you sell to Daimler Chrysler and can not handle such pressure? Any person that was there before can easily see where we finish, and see that this expedition that started one year ago, was successful to made a new record, is that so difficult to recognize?

Don’t try to show this like a joint expedition with some Chilean friend that left huge money to Chile, you just hire people on the best place to make this record and were there is no restriction to go off-road. At least to me, to pay Usd 80 total to a person to carry your film equipments to 6600m and prepare the beakfast during 5 days is not big money. This is your business and is my hobby; don’t try to show another story please.

To finish, I hope the influences of Mr Jeschke will not affect the GWR decisions, and the fact that we did not pay the ₤300 for fast check that they regularly paid, will neither affect an expedition that had follow every single requirement made before the attempt.

I am really upset; I will never ever thing that Mr Jeschke goes so far trying to justify his job in front of his customers, I will never accept this kind if insults.
Mathias, if you can not handle the pressure of your customers that paid you several hundred thousand dollars for this, don’t use me for your circus, I will no stay quite.
Suzuki Samurai , G16B MPFI Supercharged, Kick Tcase 1.8:1, Sammi Tcase 4.16:1, Coils up front, Q-elliptic, Rancho 9010, 8" Toy Pick up front axle/8" TLC 70 series rear axle, R&P 5.12, ARBs, Iroks 36X13.50, 10" Beadlocks

1994 VG30E Pathy

[OlllllllO]
Suzuki Sj413+2JZ GTE+A340+NP231/TLC Doubler+Irok 36"+Toys 8"+E Lockers+4.3:1+12" ORIs

First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again.......
Gonzalo Bravo está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 13-05-2007, 14:53:20   #317
Juan Sepúlveda G.
Top 1000

jajaaj estan desesperados esto we...es no les cabe en la cabeza que unos chilenos con un cosa que se llama ñeqe :D :D los hayan superado felicitaciones Gonzalo por tu logro que con cada explicacion estupida de estos gallos engrandece aun mas tu hazaña
saludos
a todo esto el record ya aparece en guinnes???
Juan Sepúlveda G. está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 13-05-2007, 22:04:58   #318
SVarasV
Jeepmaniac
Top 5000

Es que a quien cresta se le ocuriò escribir la estupidez de David y Goliat ??? :D
SVarasV está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 14-05-2007, 11:00:24   #319
Arriero
Top 5000

Contactar con Arriero a través de MSN

dos cosas:
quien chucha es este matthias jeshcke??
segundo, yo soy fanatico jeep, no lo niego, pero tampoco niego la hazaña de Gonzalo y su suzuki, y como lo fue armando. yo vi el avanza en su taller y es una verdadera envidia como trabaja y como tiene todo organizado en su taller, con eltamaño justo para que entre la maquina.
creo que el drama de este sr. es como dicen mas arriba, un problema de auspicios, coimas y ego, y creo que es el el que tiene un problema de honor en cuanto a las descalificaciones y reconociemiento de que perdió.
En pocas palabras Gonzalo se cago en su record:D al llegar mas arriba, y los auspicios de Jeep deben preguntarse como es que otro 4x4 llego mas alto.

A todo esto, si vas de nuevo Gonzalo, me sumo a la expedicion.

saludos
arriero
Arriero está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 14-05-2007, 20:26:06   #320
MAURICIO VALENZUELA

Simplemente FELICITACIONES por el magnifico record obtenido y MUCHAS GRACIAS por llenar nuestros corazones de ORGULLO ya que todos los jeeperos de chile nos sentimos inmensamente felices con tan magna proeza.

Las explicaciones y variantes de ellas, son otros los que deben darlas, en el idioma que sea y aquien corresponda.

saludos.

atte.

Mauricio V.
  Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Compartir en Redes Sociales

Herramientas

Normas de Publicación
Tu no puedes publicar nuevos temas
Tu no puedes publicar respuestas
Tu no puedes adjuntar archivos
Tu no puedes editar tus posts

Codigo BB is habilitado
Las caritas están habilitado
Código [IMG] está habilitado
Código HTML está habilitado

Saltar a Foro

La franja horaria es GMT -3. Ahora son las 06:06:50.