Retroceder   TwistedAndes > 4WD > General 4WD

General 4WD foro técnico.

Respuesta

Herramientas
Antiguo 29-09-2011, 12:17:59   #11
Manuel Fuentes
Top 100

Predeterminado Re: Amortiguadores mas duros

Si no los encuentras por la marca para tu camioneta, midelos comprimidos y extendidos. Con eso te puede ser mas facil buscar entre las distintas marcas y precios (Monroe, Gabriel, Rancho etc.)
Saludos
Manuel Fuentes está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 29-09-2011, 15:56:05   #12
Tronico
Top 100

renguero
al menos yo pude ver el contenido del link (es un foro)
te dejo algunos comentarios que hay:

1)
The Gabriel Safari shocks are much better than the std shocks. The front Camil shocks will only work if you have a 4x4, rear Camils very nice for they are adjustable to set the correct ride height if loaded.
Have a look on their website & give Piet a call, very help full
If you dont come right PM me,
Regards

2)
I took my Scorpio Pikup to the Camil guys. They told me that they can fit Camils to the front, but at the rear there is too little space for the coils that go around the shocks. It might be different for the SUV.

3)
Adriaan,
Obviously the Safaris will be a lot cheaper than the Camils, a set of Safari will cost you around R1500 & the Camils R5000 for the set....

4)
Hi Guys

I drive a 4x2 Scorpio

I replaced my oem shocks with Monroe gas adjust in front and Monroe gas Magnums in the rear. I had to grind the rear mount points a few mm to get the beefy gas magnums in but it was worth the effort. I adjusted the front shock to the 3rd hardest setting. The vehicle now behaves predictably and bodyroll is alot less and more controlled.

The spares place did not have any shocks listed for the Mahindra but I did some research and eventualy found that Toyota Hilux (not lifted) uses almost the same length shocks.

Regards

y creo que eso es mas o menos la tónica...
saludos!
Tronico está offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 29-09-2011, 18:48:54   #13
renguero
Top 100

Cita:
Empezado por Tronico Ver Mensaje
renguero
al menos yo pude ver el contenido del link (es un foro)
te dejo algunos comentarios que hay:

1)
The Gabriel Safari shocks are much better than the std shocks. The front Camil shocks will only work if you have a 4x4, rear Camils very nice for they are adjustable to set the correct ride height if loaded.
Have a look on their website & give Piet a call, very help full
If you dont come right PM me,
Regards

2)
I took my Scorpio Pikup to the Camil guys. They told me that they can fit Camils to the front, but at the rear there is too little space for the coils that go around the shocks. It might be different for the SUV.

3)
Adriaan,
Obviously the Safaris will be a lot cheaper than the Camils, a set of Safari will cost you around R1500 & the Camils R5000 for the set....

4)
Hi Guys

I drive a 4x2 Scorpio

I replaced my oem shocks with Monroe gas adjust in front and Monroe gas Magnums in the rear. I had to grind the rear mount points a few mm to get the beefy gas magnums in but it was worth the effort. I adjusted the front shock to the 3rd hardest setting. The vehicle now behaves predictably and bodyroll is alot less and more controlled.

The spares place did not have any shocks listed for the Mahindra but I did some research and eventualy found that Toyota Hilux (not lifted) uses almost the same length shocks.

Regards

y creo que eso es mas o menos la tónica...
saludos!

El dato interesante que logré sacar en limpio es que los shocks del Mahindra (no dice si camioneta o suv) tienen una medida similar, por lo que ahí aparece una posible opción. Gracias!
renguero está offline   Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Compartir en Redes Sociales

Normas de Publicación
Tu no puedes publicar nuevos temas
Tu no puedes publicar respuestas
Tu no puedes adjuntar archivos
Tu no puedes editar tus posts

Codigo BB is habilitado
Las caritas están habilitado
Código [IMG] está habilitado
Código HTML está deshabilitado

Saltar a Foro

La franja horaria es GMT -3. Ahora son las 11:19:18.