Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 14-01-2009, 19:11:34   #2
Eduardo Silva
Top 1000

Predeterminado Re: Manuales Toyota Tacoma/ 4Runner/ Hilux/ Tundra/ FJ Cruiser

1979-1985 Toyota Pickup and 4-Runner Gasoline FSM 22R-(E)
This version contains a single 1025 page PDF file covering maintenance of the engine, drive-train, brake, steering, body and air conditioning systems. Unfortunately, due to the way that the manual was imaged, I am not able to create an online version.
Full FSM File Download (57.8 MB)

1990-1995 Toyota 4Runner
This version contains multiple PDF files that are linked in separate index pages for access. The FSMs included are the Repair Manual and Wiring Manual.
Online Version
Full FSM File Download (33.5 MB)
1993 Toyota Pickup FSM 22RE, 3VZ-E
This version contains multiple PDF files that are linked in separate index pages for access. The FSMs included have both the auto and manual tranny.
Online Version Full FSM File Download (32 MB)
1995.5-1997 Toyota Tacoma FSM (2)(3)RZ-FE 5VZ-FE
This version contains a single 1634 page PDF file covering maintenance of the engine, drive-train, brake, steering, body and air conditioning systems. To view the index page click HERE. Unfortunately, due to the way that the manual was imaged, I am not able to create an online version.
1998-2000 Toyota Tacoma FSM 5ZE-FE
This version contains multiple PDF files that are linked in a single index page for access. This manual contains New Car Features, Owners Manual, Service Bulletins, Service Specifications, Technicians Reference, and Wiring Diagrams.
Online Version Full FSM File Download (30 MB)
1999 Toyota Hilux (Pickup) Not Sold in North America FSM 1KZ-TE
This version contains multiple image files that are linked in a single index page for access. This manual contains, Service Bulletins, Service Specifications, Technicians Reference, and Wiring Diagrams.
Online Version External Link
My Favorite Clip from Top Gear about these trucks
Eduardo Silva está offline   Responder Con Cita